Your Mobile Physio also has Occupational Therapist’s on our team to help assist you to participate in activities you find meaningful. This could include activities such as taking care of oneself (and others), working, volunteering, and participating in hobbies, interests and social events. Our occupational therapist’s, focus on your direct needs and goals, and will complete ongoing assessments to understand what activities you can do (and those you want to do), any current limitations, your goals/motivations and also to offer advice/techniques about how to do something more easily and safely.
Occupational therapists (OTs) also prescribe devices to help you do the activities you want and need to do. They will make sure you can use the device in the best way to meet your needs. This means that you will get a total solution and not just a product.
Our team of OTs are able to assist with
- Assistive Technology assessments and recommendations (aids and equipment)
- Home Modifications
- Assessment of personal support needs (personal care)
- Help you become more independent
- Improve your health and well being
- Assist you/family/support worker on how to use equipment
- Pressure Care Recommendations
Our NDIS Occupational Therapists work alongside our physiotherapists and exercise physiologists to provide a united approach to allow you to get the best out of your service.