- The company/and or person who has made the booking is liable for all payment. Payment will be required at the conclusion of the consultation via credit card, debit card or cash. Credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge. Only VISA and MasterCard credit cards are accepted, AMEX is not. Patients paying cash must have the correct change as our physiotherapists do not carry change.
- Patients wishing to claim a rebate will need to do so through their health care provider. A receipt will be issued at the end of the consultation, but the rebate is not able to be claimed on the spot through our physiotherapists. Please contact your health fund provider to organise a rebate. The rebate amount is subject to the patient’s individual health fund provider.
- Patients who have been approved care via NDIS, Medicare, Workcover and any other schemes must notify us at the time of booking so necessary paperwork can be prepared for your consultation.
- Your Mobile Physio reserves the right to change the prices/specials on the site at any time without notice. Patients with an existing booking will have the previous price honoured for that consultation.
- Cancelled bookings within a 24 hour period incur a $20 cancellation charge. By providing your credit card details, you give permission for our company to charge the card for any cancelled or rescheduled bookings.
- The patient must provide a 3m x 2m of clear space for the physiotherapist to work in.
- The laws of NSW shall govern this agreement. Venue for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this contract shall be in NSW.
- The patient agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Your Mobile Physio harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of our services, regardless of the basis.
- The terms and conditions can only be amended by Your Mobile Physio.
- Any changes to this contract must be written and signed by both Your Mobile Physio and the patient. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Your Mobile Physio and the patient. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors and assignees of the parties.
- If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.
- If one party waives any term or provision of this agreement at any time, that waiver will only be effective for the specific instance and specific purpose for which the waiver was given. If either party fails to exercise or delays exercising any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, that party retains the right to enforce that term or provision at a later time.
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Terms and Conditions
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.